Tuesday, June 3, 2014
Welcome to Abby in Disney!
So by some miracle of the internet you've stumbled upon my blog, and if you love Disney as much as I do, or even a little bit, or if you're procrastinating on some project you were supposed to do three hours ago, you've come to the right place. It's a bit crazy how big of a part of my life Disney (specifically Walt Disney World) has become. We definitely try to get down to Orlando as much as possible, and photographing the parks with my trusty Nikon has become one of my favorite things to do. I also love writing about them and sharing my knowledge and out-of-hand obsession with anyone and everyone willing to listen (I even wrote this article for AllEars), so I figured what better way to share the magic than a blog? I love hearing from people, so feel free to leave comments, questions, or anything, really. I'll do my best to get back to everyone as soon as possible. Over the next couple of months, I'll be posting a Disney Photo A Day (all original pictures), so keep checking back--you never know if the next picture will be of your favorite spot in the World. For now, have a magical day and I'll see ya real soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment